6 August 2010

My new project

Hello there! You probably know me from my normal blog at Nicholasthoughts. But if not hello, im Nichola and im very pleased to meet you :)

I have always been interested in fashion and beauty, so here i am creating a new project aside my personal blog all about fashion and beauty. I plan to blog about;
  • new clothes/stores
  • new fashion trends
  • what i wore
  • make up
  • reviews (though i will always say when i have been asked to review)
  • and anything else i think about

I will post at least 3 times a week. And just to keep to that promise i shall do a post sometime today or tomorrow *pinky promise*.

You can follow me on twitter: @nichola09 or go stalk me on my personal blog: Nicholasthoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails